COVID-19 Church Assembly Guidelines
Until further notice, we will be meeting Sunday morning for worship only. We understand & support those who have symptoms of virus or chronic health issues to stay home. Please let us know if we can be of service to you.
- Arrive early enough to put on your mask and be seated appropriately.
- Bring your own mask with you. If you need a mask, one will be provided.
- Those living in the same household may sit together. All others should maintain the 6 foot rule of physical distancing.
- We will maintain an empty row between occupied rows to maintain appropriate distance.
- Couples sitting together should sit next to aisles with a minimum of 6 feet to another couple sitting on same pew on the opposite end.
- Trays will not be passed among each other. The servers will wear gloves and bring the trays to you. The bread and the fruit of the vine will be in individual containers.
- Please do not place empty containers back in the trays. They will be collected and disposed of. Collection plates will be handled in the same manner.
- Until further notice, we will sing 3 songs in our worship service: 1 at the beginning, 1 for the invitation, and 1 prior to the Lord’s Supper.
- Make sure your mask is capable to stay in place as your mouth moves to breathe and sing.
- The song leader will endeavor to maximize as much distance as possible.
GENERAL HEALTH RULES
- Please understand we will not be able to “greet” each other as we normally do. We encourage all to practice social distancing guidelines.
- Toddlers (2 years & younger) are welcomed to stay in nursery with an adult. Please continue to practice distancing guidelines while in the nursery. Older children can be taken to a classroom, if necessary.
- Please try to keep trips to the restroom and water fountain at a minimum.
- Only 1 person will be able to use the restroom at a time. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- After using the restroom, that person must wipe down the touchable surfaces (flusher, seat, faucet/knobs, etc.) prior to the next person using the restroom.
- Let’s all be responsible and mindful of others and avoid inadvertent contact with each other especially those of high risk for contracting the virus.